Light-cure, nano-hybrid direct aesthetic universal restorative composite.
RestorePLUS has been developed to provide excellent aesthetics and shade match. It can be used for the following restorations:
- Direct restorations that require optimum aesthetics and biocompatibility
- Direct cosmetic tooth modifications
- Class III, IV and V cavities
- Restoration of cervical erosion and root caries;
- Class I and selective Class II cavities
- Repair of fractured incisal edges
- Laminate veneers
- Core build up.
A top performing restorative filling material for polymerisation shrinkage by volume and produces excellent results for shrinkage stress.
Available as 4g syringe or box of 20 x 0.25g capsules.
RestorePLUS Kit contains 4 x 4g syringes of RestorePLUS, 1 x 5ml Etch and 1 x 5ml Bond.